There are places all over the Internet where you can find general tips for earning money on the side.
Articles with broad advice are great if you already have a freelancing job. You can just apply the tips to what you’re already doing.
But what if you’re just starting out?
Don’t you wish someone would just show you the exact steps you need to take?
Enter the Side Hustle Stories.
During this on–going series, you will hear from real people that are freelancing in all sorts of professions.
You’ll get to know their stories and their tactics … and you’ll hear exactly how real people are earning money with different side hustles.
From videogame reviewers and advertising consultants to freelance writers and tour guides, we’ve got you covered.
The primary goal of the Side Hustle Stories is to show you exactly how to make money from a particular freelance job in just one month or less.
You don’t need to be a top expert to get paying clients. You don’t need to quit your job to start making a bit of cash on the side. And you don’t need to waste your time doing a lot of extra things when you can just focus on the tactics that work.
And that’s what these articles give you: tactics that work.
Each story will lay out, step–by–step, the actions you need to take to get that first paying client.
Here’s a full list of the Side Hustle Stories covered thus far:
- How to get paid to play video games
- Why a web advertising consultant left Google to start freelancing
- How a freelance marketer built her business with referrals
- Know more than one language? Learn how to be a freelance translator
- The one skill that every freelancer needs
- How to make money as a freelance writer … this week
- The brilliant way to earn more money from SEO
- 10 freelance tips from a brander and designer
- How to make $150 per hour doing social media consulting
- How to make $900 in 4 weeks as a new freelancer
- A freelance email marketer shares how he built his portfolio
- Can you proofread and earn more money?
- How to get paid to walk dogs
- 5 freelance lessons from a first–time tour guide
… and many more to come!
These stories work!
We get emails all the time from Passive Panda readers who have used these stories to start their own freelancing careers and earn money on the side.
In fact, check out this stay–at–home mom who used our freelance writing article to go from struggling to pay the bills to earning $3,000 per month.
Looking for more?
Is there a freelance job that you wish we covered?
Join our free newsletter and reply to any email you get. Let us know what you want to see and we’ll figure out a way to make it happen!